Monday, July 11, 2016

Teasers 3, 4, & 5 for Good Intentions

Teasers 3, 4, & 5 for Good Intentions. Releasing 7/17/16. You can pre-order for only $.99!
Teaser #3
I didn’t hear Kobal’s footfalls, but he was out there; I could feel him. I stared at the flap dividing the two rooms, knowing he wouldn’t come to me. This was my decision to make; I would have to get up and go to him. Could I do that? Could I open myself up to him in such a way?
He could destroy my heart, shred it within his hands, but I wanted those hands running over me. If I opened that flap, I would be leaving myself open to heartbreak and misery, but I’d finally get the chance to ease this unending torment that had taken up residence in my body since meeting him.
Teaser #4
“They’re coming.”
The minute the words left my mouth, the almost dream-like world I’d created slipped away, and I found myself standing face to face with Kobal. He blinked and shook his head as his gaze drifted over the people and noises surrounding us once more. The sounds of flesh hitting flesh, steel clashing against steel, and grunts filled the air. They all continued as if nothing had happened, completely oblivious to Kobal and me standing there.
Beyond the sounds of training and fighting was the noticeable lack of the wails.
Kobal’s focus came back to me; he seemed to be trying to assess me and figure out what had just happened. Maybe if he figured it out, he would let me know. His head turned toward the hill, his nostrils flaring as he scented the air.
“They’re coming,” I said again.

Teaser # 5

No comments:

Post a Comment